If you are facing the Error 49.4C02 while printing from your HP Printer and then not able to print or see the menu, there may be several reasons behind it. Usually, it is related to firmware of the printer and the reasons behind it includes driver issue (old or outdated driver), jet direct card, invalid print commands, wrong operations, bad quality cables or connections, etc. this error can easily be fixed by following some steps as recommended by HP Printer Technical Support Team. Below mentioned are the methods by which you can troubleshoot Error 49.4c02 on HP LaserJet P3015, P4014, P4015, P4515, 4100N Printers:
Method 1: Make sure the network is properly configured
You will have to check that HP LaserJet P3015, P4014, P4015, P4515, 4100N Printers are configured properly with the network by LAN Cable connected by following some steps:
- Firstly, unplug the LAN Cable and restart your HP Printer. When the printer shows “Ready Mode”, try printing the configuration page by going to “Menu” and then select “Print Configuration”
- If the page has printed properly then the issue is printing with the Network and it hasn’t been printed properly then you will be required to perform these steps:
- Try to change the IP of your HP Printer
- When your printer shows the “Ready Mode” then up-grade the Firmware
III. Now change the installed driver
If your problem is still not resolved, try using next methods to fix HP LaserJet P3015 Printer.
Method 2: Make sure your Firmware is not old or outdated
You can check the condition of the Firmware by different ways:
- Print a Configuration page by going to the control panel
- The printed page will contain “Firmware Version” or “Firmware Date code”
- Just check for the date mentioned on it
- Go to the official website of HP and then click “Support and Drivers”
- Type in the model number of your HP Printer and follow the instructions that come on screen
- Select “Cross Operating System” (BIOS, Firmware, etc) from the displayed table
- Check for the date in the column of “Current Version” if it is more recent than that on the Configuration page.
- If the update is available then choose “Easy Firmware Update Utility” and if not then select your Firmware File.
- Choose “Download” link
- Then, follow all the instructions as mentioned in “Read Me” file to install properly
Method 3: Clearing the print queue
for instant support Dial +1-888-687-4491 HP Helpline Or “Go to the start button and then click on “Printer and Faxes” or “Printer and Devices” to access the Print Queue. Then click on the icon of your HP LaserJet P3015, P4014, P4015, P4515, 4100N Printers. Then, try to print again. In the opened new window, make a right click on each job to delete it.
Method 4: Check for old or outdated drivers or switch to PCL 5
PCL 5 is one of the right choices that don’t need PostScript drivers. It is suggested to install PCL 5 Drivers.
- Visit the official site of HP and then click “Support and Drivers”
- Type in the Model Number of your HP Printer
- Then, follow the instructions as it comes on screen
- Select the PCL 5 driver to know if it is available
- Read the instructions carefully in order to correctly uninstall the current driver and then install the new driver.
Method 5: Check for the loss of Packet or Network disturbance
Make sure your printer is not having any loose connection or poor ports which include switches, routers, panels, etc. This solution works for less than 2 % cases.
Method 6: Check for the bad data cable
If there is any poor data cable, take a new USB or Cat5e for your HP Printer and replace it with the existing one.
The above-mentioned methods will surely guide you in resolving the HP Printer Error 49.4c02 on HP LaserJet P3015, P4014, P4015, P4515, 4100N Printers. If you still have an issue or you have any problem while performing these steps, contact HP Printer Technical Support Team.
Get in touch with our experts via Toll-Free +1-888-687-4491 HP Printer Technical Support Number
HP Printer facing any issue related to their HP Printers can directly make a call to our HP Laserjet Printer Technical Support Number 1-888-687-4491 (toll-free) help-desk. Avail the best quality services at an economical rate with the help of our certified and trained technicians. Users just need to dial our HP Toll-Free Number for the quickest solution and get the hassle-free experience.
Related Article : How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 49 & 79?